£11 an hour
Pulled from the full job description
- Vaping Products, 2 years (Preferred)
- Management , 3 years (Required)
- Customer Service, 3 years (Required)
Full Job Description
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone that has a passion for vaping and/or CBD.
Evapo is a multi-channel high street retailer in the new, fast-growing CBD and vape industry. We have 37+ Stores in the UK and 13 stores in Germany. In a time where retail is struggling, we continue to grow!
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join our super ambitious and expert team. We are passionate about vaping and our aim is to support and educate smokers, converting each one in into a vaper to help improve their lives and help them save money! Our aim is to be the No 1 Vape retailer in the UK and we are looking for the very best talent in the industry.
Alongside vaping, Evapo also offers a selection of CBD products. Helping bring the natural power of hemp into daily life, our CBD range delivers a spectrum of benefits, including pain relief, aiding sleep, decreasing anxiety and improving brain activity. We aim to raise the bar in this young and emerging industry.
If you have retail or hospitality experience, share our ambition to turn smokers into vapers, and you think you have what it takes to be a valuable member of our team, this might be just the opportunity for you.
Main Job/Role Purpose:
- To deliver sale and profit targets through effective management of the store through management of customer experience, colleagues, sales processes, shrinkage, stock, security, administration, costs and health and safety.
- To build and maintain a motivated team and develop colleagues through training, development and coaching.
- To at all times ensure the store team delivers customer service excellence to build loyalty, repeat visits and attract new customers.
- The successful candidate will be driven to succeed, with previous experience in a successful retail sales role in a Store Manager/Assistant Manager/Supervisory role or similar experience is ESSENTIAL.
- Experience in the vaping or e-smoking industry would be an advantage– must at the very least be able to demonstrate a very good understanding of the product and be a fast learner!
- Must be passionate about helping people stop smoking and or must be passionate about vaping – IF YOU ARE NOT, THEN THIS ROLE IS NOT FOR YOU!!!
- Proven track record of customer service excellence able to interact with and advise customers in a professional and confident manner.
- Ability to take accountability, prioritise and plan workload.
- Good interpersonal skills – able to work well in a team and able to lead, motivate colleagues to deliver high standards and use initiative to deliver targets
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy
- Willing to go that extra mile to secure a sale
Why Evapo ?
- Competitive rates of pay based on location
- Colleague / employee discount – yes please!
- Very generous Bonus Scheme – we value and reward success, passion and excellence.
- We value and respect each other – it is all about team work!
As we are a fast-growing business there are great career progression opportunities across our business for talented and ambitious colleagues who wish to pursue a long-term career with Evapo.
Please Note: We are currently recruiting for our Central London stores, please only apply if you are within reasonable travelling distance/willing and able to work at this location.
If you meet the criteria and can demonstrate the above requirements, send us an email with a covering letter and your CV and a motivational summary explaining why you are the next Evapo superstar !
We regret that due to the high volume of responses (yes, we are that popular!), we can only contact initial successful applicant.
- Bonus scheme
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11 /hour
- Vaping Products: 2 years (Preferred)
- Management : 3 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)